Thursday, April 8, 2010

Porsche 904 - Suffer with me!

I don't know how I start thinking about stuff like this, but I ran across a photo I had a of a 1964 Porsche 904 and it triggered the whole obsession with 904's all over again. It will pass, but in the mean time I thought I would make you suffer right along with me. These damn cars are amazing!

Reminder to self: No European sports cars... YET! HA!

Hey! A guy can drool and dream, right?















Right-hand drive... Let's go for a ride!

2 comments:

Richie said...

Let me know when you're ready.
Have I told you about my new job?
You know what I say about German/European sports cars?
I stopped listening to myself.
:)

ScooterMcRad said...

DAMN YOU! HAHAHA!! I was totally waiting for your reply to the post. Not what I expected... Email me with the details.

One day I TOO will stop listening to myself. Doesn't help that my chick really likes the 550 Sypder, either. GAH!