Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Work Continues

Up to my earlobes in body work still! Metal bumping, dolly work, etc... The hammers/slapper, dollys and the shrinking disk and I have a very tight relationship right now! Not to mention the use of files and a dozen other types of abrasives.

Right now I'm moving body lines around, sectioned the quarter windows and reshaped them and once the lumps, bumps, and pinholes are gone, I'll make up a new set of drip rails. Then I just have to do... well... EVERYTHING ELSE! **SIGH**

Ross is still working on the pistons, but pretty much everything else is lined up for the Hemi build. Once the pistons are done the machinist can finish off the bores and balance my rotating assembly. Then it's building time!

OH! Someone buy my +0.040" over 392 pistons! PLEASE! Shoot me an email if you're interested. I'll make you a deal!


No comments: