Friday, June 18, 2010

Copper Coupe Tank

I saw this on the HAMB awhile back and maybe someone knows who built it or who it belongs too. I believe it was for a Model A Coupe. For the life of me I can't remember who made it, but I ran across all the pictures for it this morning and just thought it was something REALLY nice to look at on a Friday to motivate you guys to get in the shop and do some quality metal work this weekend. Everytime I see these pictures I just want to go build something!

Hats off to the makers and thinker-upper of this tank! STUNNING! Someone tell me who I can give credit to!

EDIT! The builder of this masterpiece is Raphael Schaub, of Switzerland. See comments attached to this post for a link to more work of his.







2 comments:

marc / lowtech said...

This gas tank was built by Raphael Schaub, a 25-years old hot rod builder from Switzerland. He's currently building a one-off model a 3-window coupe, there's a thread on the HAMB about it. Here's the seat he built for the coupe project... http://lowtechblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/have-seat.html

Marc

ScooterMcRad said...

Great! Thank you! Incredible work!