Friday, May 13, 2011

Hot Rod Leather

Sneek peek and a HUGE thank you goes out to Eric Williams of Hot Rod Leather! He worked with me on a custom fuel tank strap setup for my Model A. When the box got here yesterday, I felt like a an 11 year old at Christmas time ripping open a present from under the tree! Literally the box went flying, the plastic wrap with the huge "MADE IN AMERICA" sticker on it hit the floor, and I unfolded the straps! PERFECT in every way! The construction is TOP NOTCH and his prices are fantastic!

Eric makes a bunch of different leather products for your hot rod or around the shop. Hood straps, tank straps, door checks and pulls, even work aprons for the shop. Check out his website and if you don't see what you need, drop him a note and tell see if he can make it for you. I'm sure he can and I'm sure it will be just as great of an experience as I had!

Thanks Eric and Hot Rod Leather!

http://www.hotrodleather.com/


No comments: