Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Old Signs!

As some of you know or have noticed, I LOVE old signs! Neon, marque, bulbed advertising, porcelain, etc. The problem with a lot of those old signs is the transformers, weight, condition, etc.. Not to mention what some of you insane people are charging for those old signs! GEESH!

Well... There's a new alternative surfacing. Maybe they're not the only ones doing it, but it's a business I ran across.

These guys have been around old signs for awhile, have restored many, and have decided to start replicating some of the classics! They do several types and will also do custom designs. All feature modern electrical systems and some even come with some patina worked in!

If you would like more information, send an email to Arnie Edwards: seeburg59@gmail.com

Very cool stuff!




2 comments:

antiwork said...

Does this mystery company have a website?

ScooterMcRad said...

I asked the very same thing! They don't, unfortunately. I would say they at LEAST need to start a blogger page with some of their designs. VERY cool stuff!

I'm at LEAST working on a name. Waiting to hear back from them. So in the mean time, if anyone is interested, they ask that you just email them.

Thanks guys! I'll keep the posted updated as I learn more!

S