Monday, July 28, 2008

More Model A progress...

Some progress from this week and especially from this weekend...

Got my Lincoln backing plates from Riley Automotive. Eric RULES!
Small modifications to the top of the spindle and they bolt right up.
Bought a '65 Mustang radiator, flipped it over so it would fit better in the '32 shell and trimmed the mounting brackets
Fits great!
Radiator holder upper in-place. Still needs some reinforcing on the back side.
HA! I wonder if I voided the warranty too? *snicker*
Grille shell needs to be shortened about 3-1/2 or 4 inches

2 comments:

SanDiegoJoe said...

How do those Mustang rads fit into a 28 or 29 grill shell?

- SanDiegoJoe

ScooterMcRad said...

They should fit just fine. I think it all depends on how you handle the mounting ears. I've seen them work. Few guys on the HAMB are running them.