Thursday, June 4, 2009

Big thanks to Mark Kawakami!

Last weekend, Mark Kawakami of Joyrides Art Company, came in and took some shots while I was working. Never had anyone do that before and these might be the only proof out there that I actually DO work and not just talk about hot rods all the time. I feel bad for the people that have to listen to my jabber all the time...

I'm just starting to learn more about photography and really have plans to take it further in the future, so naturally Mark's work is inspirational. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two from him.

Check out his Blog site for more awesome photogaphy and if you want to see my silly mug working on my never-ending battle of Ford Model A, he has a ton up there from that Saturday.

Mark Kawakami's Joyrides Art Company

Thanks Mark! Pleasure to have you in the shop!





No comments: